Appenzell Culture & Cuisine
Appenzell culture and cuisine
Led in person by your hosts
5 nights / half board
All packages from Sunday to Friday
20 - 25 January 2019
23 - 25 June 2019
25 - 30 August 2019Single room CHF 1545.00
Double room CHF 1445.00
Cuisine at the hotel:
- Generous breakfast buffet each day
- Welcome aperitif with your hosts
- 3 dinners as part of the half-board package
- 1 evening buffet comprising Appenzell specialities
- 1 dinner event
- Goodbye aperitif with your hosts
Explore the Appenzellerland region in the company of your hosts:
- Visit to the Apothecary at the Leiden Christi Convent in Jakobsbad
- Learn the secret of Appenzell beer and world-famous whisky
- Make a personalised key ring in Adalbert Fässler’s workshop
- Enjoy insights into a rare craft: jewellery made from hair to accessorise traditional costumes
- Guided tour of Ried, formerly an impoverished area of Appenzell
- Home-reared Appenzell specialities in one of the region’s most attractive restaurants
- Visit to the Flauderei café on Appenzell’s main street
We will cater to your every need as we escort you during this unique week.
In addition to fascinating excursions, you will have plenty of time to relax and enjoy the hotel spa facilities.
We retain the right to make changes to the programme at short notice.
General information about packages
The prices stated for single and twin rooms are per package per person.
For bookings in a room without a balcony we apply a discount of CHF 10.00 per person per day.
The resort tax of CHF 2.70 per person per day will be additionally charged to your account.
The supplement for south-facing rooms (1st and 2nd floor) is CHF 10.00 per person per day.
Prices include use of the indoor and outdoor pool (33° C), the sauna complex, complimentary beverages in the tea bar and all complimentary group classes.
All packages may only be booked with the specified number of nights.
Additional nights may be booked. No price reductions apply if guests stay for fewer nights.
All prices are given in Swiss francs (CHF) and include VAT.